|The Parochial Territory|
the 1140 King Ruggero II instituted the Parish of Saint Peter
Apostle and obtained the parochial cure from Archbishop Peter
in the day of the Nativity of Christ of the same year, of it delineated the borders, assigning them like territory the Palatium, the
Imperial Palace or Castellum and like Cemetary the Church of Saint George the Kemonia.
After eight hundred years the borders are
remained immutati and the Parish has the cure of the spirits of the
residents in the Real